Apexel 10X42 Fixed Focus Roof Binoculars - Black
- [FREE FOCUS]: The 10x42a Binoculars has the same function as eagle eye. Fixed focus binoculars rely on the flexibility of your eyes to keep the image clear and in focus. The minimum viewing distance needs to be more than 25 yards. People with nearsightedness need to wear glasses that correct their vision. If you are short-sighted and do not wear glasses, please don't buy it.
- [HUNTING ESSENTIALS, FIXED FOCUS]: Evileye’s unique Color Adjusted Transmission technology let you see deer and other game that are hiding in foliage and shade. Enjoy bright 3-D depth and enhanced details on your target in any condition. Briliant 3D images from 20yds to infinity without refocusing. Keep prey in focus at any speed, any distance with Evileye's advanced technology. Even a leopard who is chasing its prey with all its might can't escape your eyes.
- [QUICKLY FOCUS]: The new HIGH-TECH AF BINOCULARS keeps prey in focus at any speed, any distance. Advanced ED lenses reveal game hidden in cover or shadow. Bright 3D depth & detail enhance your target in all conditions. Waterproof, fogproof, razor-sharp scouting anywhere. Clearly, this is the one to take when you’re out for meat. Also great for watching games.
- [HIGH CONTRAST OPTICS, BAK4 PRISM, NIGHT VISION]: The low light night vision binoculars with bak4 prism, 42MM objective lens, and FMC Full Multi-Layer Coating glass lens. 10x magnification, field of view at 1000YD - 304FT. The lens has well controlled glare and ghosting. It is easy to see objects in shadow even in backlight or bright background.imaging more vivid colors without dark edges.It can be used at night, but not in complete darkness.
- [LEGENDARY QUALITY]: This Binoculars is world-renowned for classes design and ferocious toughness. In addition to provide the clearest image you can get, This binoculars survive the worst conditions you can face. Low light or heavy glare, high water to deep cold, rock slams and grit storms, no matter. The view is always crystal clear and dead certain.
Always in focus binoculars
This is a fixed-magnification fixed-focus binoculars. The optical system has been improved by our professional optical engineers.
Its free focus means: It has the same function as eagle eye. Fixed focus binoculars rely on the flexibility of your eyes to keep the image clear and in focus. There is no need to adjust the focus with the scroll wheel of traditional binoculars. Free your other hand.
Great for viewing super distant objects and fast moving objects. In principle, it can see infinite distances. But the shortest viewing distance is 20 yards (Nearsightedness requires glasses).
Common to all occasions. No ghosting.
Questions and Answers
Why do I get blurry pictures all the time?
If you get blurry pictures always please be aware of the viewing distance, Our auto focus binocular can only be focused when the viewing distance longer than 20 yd. Please be aware of the viewing distance which is longer enough for the binocular get focused.
Why there is always two round circles view through the binocular?
Please adjust the barrels closer together or further apart until you see one perfect circle of field of view.
Will this Free focus binocular work for eyeglasses people?
Yes, Please rotate the eyecup to provide a comfortable view of the full image, Twist up the eye cups if you do not use eye-glasses (If you wear eye-glasses, twist them down)
Why are these 10x42 binoculars so expensive
These are the best binoculars I've seen for the same level. It can completely capture full high-speed images. It can be used without any adjustment at all. The materials used are also strong and light. Means I can operate it with one hand. Whether I'm out in the field, watching a ball game, or on the go, I can free up my other hand for other things. It provides me a lot of convenience.