MI 16-in-1 Ratchet Screwdriver BHR4779GL - Black
Xiaomi Mi 16-in-1 Ratchet Screwdriver
- Magnetic screw head socket makes it safe and easy to use.
- Improved operation with a 45 degree thread allowing for smoother rotation of the screw.
- Equipped with a 110 mm extension for use in narrow spaces.
- Various screw heads are suitable for a wide range of applications.
- Freely adjustable with lock, left and right.
- There is a magnetic screwdriver head magazine at the end of the screwdriver handle, which can store and hide the head (just press).
TheXiaomi Mi Precision Screwdriver has a completely unique design that not only looks sleek but also fits very comfortably in your hand, allowing you to get the job done without discomfort.
Versatility in every situation
Thanks to the patented bit storage system in the handle, which is accessed by pressing the side buttons simultaneously, you 'll never lose the bits you need or have to search for them. The Xiaomi Mi 16-in-1 Ratchet Screwdriver (BHR4779GL) also comes with a 105mm extension cord for convenient work in hard-to-reach places. The extender is detachable so it doesn't take up much space and you can easily take it with you.
Large variety of tips:
- Flat (SL4, SL6)
- Philips cross head (PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3)
- Pozidriv cross head (PZ1, PZ2)
- Hexagonal HEX (H3, H4, H5, H6)
- Star Torx (T15, T20, T25, T30)
Reliability beyond all expectations
The screwdriver is equipped with a 3-position ratchet mechanism that allows you to freely change the direction of rotation of the handle or keep it in one position. The torque value of 15 Nm is also sufficient for high quality work. The bits are made of corrosion-resistant S2 steel, with a hardness of 60HR. The screwdriver is ideal for home use and beyond.
The Xiaomi Mi 16-in-1 Ratchet Screwdriver handle has an ergonomic octagonal shape, so it fits comfortably between your thumb and index finger. The screwdriver is very comfortable to use. The combination of hard and soft plastic provides a good grip in the hand.
|Basic product features
|slotted (SL), Philips (PH), Pozidriv (PZ), HEX (H), Torx (T)
|PH2, PZ2, PH0, PH1, SL6, SL4, PH3, PZ1, T15, T20, T25, T30, H3, H4, H5, H6
|Dimensions and weight