Game Box 4K Ultra Hd Game Stick
1.1 Basic Operations
1.1.1 Power On/Off and Sleep
1. Connect the box to the TV with HDMI cable, connect box to the power adaptor, Connect mouse, air mouse or other input devices with USB port
2. After the device and cable connected power led turn to blue.
3. After the device and cable disconnected, Power LED turns off
4. Under power on mode, press remote control's power button, device is entering into sleep mode.
5. Under sleep mode, device will be wake when you press remote control's power button,
1.1.2 Open applications
Use remote control's arrow keys to choose the wanted program, click OK button to open the selected program
1.1.3 Switch in the applications
Click "My Apps" to view recently used programs, click program icon to switch, application arbitrarily
1.1.4 Close Applications
Click icon to view recently used programs, choose one of them by click and hold, drag it to blank area to close the application This function only operated in the condition of Mouse mode
1.1.5 Back To Home Screen
Click icon to return to home screen
Click icon on remote control to return to home screen
1.1.6 Read External Storage Data
Read U Disk
Insert U flash disk or removable hard disk into USB port in the status of power on, icon appears in top left corner of the desktop, open "FileBrowser", the identified USB(A:) will appear under "Local Disk", U disk's operation is available now
Read TF card
Insert TF card into the device in the status of power on, when icon appears in top left corner of the desktop, open "FileBrowser", the identified External Storage Card will appear under "Local Disk", TF card's operation is available now
1.1.7 WIFI Function
Home Screen →SETTINGS Network Select "Wi-Fi" to open WIFI function.
Choose hotspot →→Input Password→ Connect to the network
1.1.8 Ethernet Function
Home Screen → SETTINGS→ Network Select "Ethernet to open Ethernet function
Insert network cable, network will be connected automatically
1.1.9 WLAN Hotspot
Operations on the box: Home Screen → SETTINGS Other → More Setting More... → Portable hotspot Select "Portable Wi-Fi hotspot
Select "Set up Wi-Fi hotspot" to set up "Network SSID", "Security". "Password" parameters
Ensure connected to the wired network, the box can be used as wireless AP to support more wireless devices access in the family
2.1.0 The Step that how to reflash the box
1) Uncompress the downloaded firmware (ROM) to the root of and SD card (format your SD card first).
2) Insert the SD Card into powered-off Box (power cable not plugged in) with no external USB storage attached.
3) Using a toothpick, insert into the AV port of Box, press and hold the hidden button while plugging power in.Do not release until you see the screen of Robert Logo.
4) Update will run automatically. When it is done then choose "Reboot". You can disregard any errors that display after the update, they are not relevant to your device.
5) When system has rebooted then you should first check to ensure wifi is working by going to Settings->Wi-Fi. Turn on the wifi if it's off and you should be able to connect.
Your payment information is securely processed. I don't want to do that, storing stored data.